Classroom research : implementing the scholarship of teaching / K. Patricia Cross, Mimi Harris Steadman
- Cross, K. Patricia (Kathryn Patricia), 1926-
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 264 pages ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Steadman, Mimi Harris, 1965-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series
- Introduction to classroom research -- The Leslies : learning issues : prerequisite knowledge, metacognition and learning strategies, self-confidence and motivation -- The captive audience : learning issues : learning goals, deep and surface learning, student ratings of instruction -- But is it working? : learning issues : peer learning, intellectual development and critical thinking -- The challenge : designing your own classroom research.
- 0787902888 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-252) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1812575