Ground-water quality and its relation to hydrogeology, land use, and surface-water quality in the Red Clay Creek Basin, Piedmont Physiographic Province, Pennsylvania and Delaware / by Lisa A. Senior ; prepared in cooperation with Red Clay Valley Association and the Chester County Water Resources Authority
- Senior, Lisa A.
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water quality and its relation to hydrogeology, land use, and surface-water quality in the Red Clay Creek Basin, Piedmont Physiographic Province Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Lemoyne, Pa. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
Denver, Colo. : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- viii, 122 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Red Clay Valley Association (Pa. and Del.), Chester County Water Resources Authority, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 96-4288
- One map on folded leaf in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 74-79).
View MARC record | catkey: 1812637