Geologic map of the Montes Apenninus region of the Moon [cartographic material] / by R.J. Hackman ; prepared [by the United States Geological Survey] in cooperation with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the USAF Aeronautical Chart and Information Center
- Hackman, Robert J.
- Additional Titles:
- Montes Apenninus region of the Moon
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 48 x 55 cm, on sheet 80 x 118 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Aeronautical Chart and Information Center (U.S.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-463
- Related Titles:
- Moon. Geology. 1966
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 at standard parallels 21 020ʹ and 42 040ʹ ; Lambert conformal projection
- Includes explanatory text, geologic cross sections, and "Index map of the subterrestrial hemisphere of the moon".
"Lunar base chart LAC-41, 1st edition, 1963, by the Aeronautical Chart and Information Center, United States Air Force, St. Louis, Missouri 63118."
View MARC record | catkey: 1812766