Geologic map and sections of the Conger Range SE quadrangle and adjacent area, Confusion Range, Millard County, Utah [cartographic material] / by Richard K. Hose ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Hose, Richard Kenneth, 1920-
- Additional Titles:
- Confusion Range, Conger Range SE quadrangle and adjacent area, Millard County, Utah, geologic map and sections
Conger Range SE quadrangle and adjacent area, Confusion Range, Millard County, Utah, geologic map and sections
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 70 cm, on sheet 90 x 94 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; I-435
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 113 052ʹ30ʺ--W 113 045ʹ00ʺ/N 39 007ʹ30ʺ--N 39 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped by Richard K. Hose, assisted by Lewis Calk, 1963."
"Contour interval 40 feet."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes 3 col. cross sections, columnar section, index map of Utah, and quadrangle map.
"Base from U.S. Geological Survey advance sheets including field additions made in 1960."
View MARC record | catkey: 1813189