Geologic map and sections of the Conger Range NE quadrangle and adjacent area, Confusion Range, Millard County, Utah [cartographic material] / by Richard K. Hose ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Hose, Richard Kenneth, 1920-
- Additional Titles:
- Confusion Range, Conger Range NE quadrangle and adjacent area, Millard County, Utah, geologic map and sections and Conger Range NE quadrangle and adjacent area, Confusion Range, Millard County, Utah, geologic map and sections
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 70 cm, on sheet 101 x 107 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; I-436
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 113 056ʹ40ʺ--W 113 045ʹ00ʺ/N 39 015ʹ00ʺ--N 39 007ʹ30ʺ).
- "Geology by R.K. Hose assisted by Bruce Hanson and David Wiese, 1962.", "Contour interval 40 feet.", Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Includes columnar section, index map of Utah, 4 col. cross sections, and col. quadrangle map., and "Base from U.S. Geological Survey advance sheets."
View MARC record | catkey: 1813209