Pre-Quarternary geologic and magnetic map and sections of part of the eastern Gogebic Iron Range, Michigan [cartographic material] / by William C. Prinz
- Prinz, William C., 1928-
- Additional Titles:
- Gogebic Iron Range, Michigan
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 34 x 61 cm, on sheet 70 x 103 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Michigan. Geological Survey Division and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-497
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-497
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:9,250. (W 89 052ʹ30ʺ--W 89 050ʹ00ʺ/N 46 030ʹ00ʺ--N 46 027ʹ30ʺ).
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Geological Survey Division, Michigan Department of Conservation."
"Geology by W.C. Prinz, 1963-65. Magnetic survey by W.C. Prinz, 1964, and J.A. Hallberg, 1965."
Relief shown by contour lines.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, 4 cross sections, 2 location maps, map of drill holes, and bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 1814971