In the Supreme Court of the United States, Dr. Nancy Schott, Ph.D., petitioner, v. Peter and Robin Wenk, respondents : on petition for a writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit : petition for a writ of certiorari / Matthew John Markling
- Markling, Matthew John
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Dr. Nancy Schott, Ph.D., petitioner, v. Peter and Robin Wenk, respondents : petition for a writ of certiorari
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Schott, Nancy
United States. Court of Appeals (6th Circuit)
United States. Supreme Court
- HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- At issue is whether the United States Supreme Court should grant certiorari to consider the extent of immunity from civil and criminal liability to be provided to reporters of child abuse and neglect under state laws mandating such reporting.
- "No. 15-54."
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages vii-xiii.
View MARC record | catkey: 18150540