Kit Carson / an Insignia Films production for American Experience ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; written by Michelle Ferrari ; produced by Amanda Pollak ; directed by Stephen Ives
- [Alexandria, Va.] : PBS Home Video, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color with black and white segments ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Murphy, Michael, 1938-
Goodman, Joel (Joel Scott)
WGBH Educational Foundation
PBS Home Video
- Language Note:
- "This film draws upon rich archival materials, original recreations, and interviews with authors and historians to bring the legendary trapper, scout, and soldier to vivid life, and provide a lens on a pivotal but little-understood era in American history"--Container.
- Related Titles:
- Contained in (work): American experience (Television program)
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Originally broadcast on PBS as part of the television series, American experience, February 18, 2008.
"Kit Carson" is episode 7 of season 20 of the TV program, American experience.
Special features include: teacher's guide PDF.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Joel Goodman.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Michael Murphy.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; widescreen version; 5.1 Surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 18152401