U.S. pharmaceutical research and development, and its impact on women's health : the technology deficit in contraception, cancer, and reproductive disease and conditions : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, Camden, NJ, May 8, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For slae by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 152 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- US pharmaceutical research and development, and its impact on women's health
- "Serial no. 102-76".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1815460