[An Unreal Dream] : [The Michael Morton Story]. Hearing to Discuss Settlement of Civil and Criminal Proceedings Against Ken Anderson / [directed by Al Reinert] ; produced and edited by Joshua Riehl
- Additional Titles:
- [An Unreal Dream] : [The Michael Morton Story]. November 8, 2013: Williamson County, Texas: Hearing to discuss settlement of civil and criminal proceedings against Ken Anderson
- [New York, New York] : First Run Features, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Reinert, Al, Riehl, Joshua, and First-Run Features (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This short feature, from the documentary 'An Unreal Dream', shows the judicial hearing for Texas District Attorney Ken Anderson. Anderson was found guilty of criminal contempt for withholding exculpatory evidence in the murder trial of Michael Morton.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 24, 2016).
- Won 2013 SXSW Film Festival Audience Award, Documentary Spotlight
View MARC record | catkey: 18155454