Nonlinear two point boundary value problems / Paul B. Bailey, Lawrence F. Shampine, Paul E. Waltman
- Bailey, Paul B.
- New York : Academic Press, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 171 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Shampine, Lawrence F. and Waltman, Paul E.
- Mathematics in science and engineering, v. 44
- Front Cover; Nonlinear Two Point Boundary Value Problems; Copyright Page; Preface; Contents; Chapter 1. Introduction; Chapter 2. Relations between the First and Second Boundary Value Problems; Chapter 3. Picard's Iteration; Chapter 4. The Distance between Zeros and the Uniqueness Interval; Chapter 5. Comparison Theorems; Chapter 6. Principal Existence Theorems; Chapter 7. Further Existence and Uniqueness Results; Chapter 8. Numerical Solution by Initial Value Methods; Chapter 9. Numerical Solution by Boundary Value Methods; Index.
- Nonlinear two point boundary value problems.
- 9780080955520 (electronic bk.), 0080955525 (electronic bk.), 0120733501 (Trade Cloth), 9780120733507 (Trade Cloth), and 9780120733507
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18156642