Realizability theory for continuous linear systems / A.H. Zemanian
- Zemanian, A. H. (Armen H.)
- New York : Academic Press, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 231 pages).
- Mathematics in science and engineering, v. 97
- Front Cover; Realizability Theory for Continuous Linear Systems; Copyright Page; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; Chapter 1. Vector-Valued Functions; Chapter 2. Integration with Vector-Valued Functions and Operator-Valued Measures; Chapter 3. Banach-Space-Valued Testing Functions and Distributions; Chapter 4. Kernel Operators; Chapter 5. Convolution Operators; Chapter 6. The Laplace Transformation; Chapter 7. The Scattering Formulism; Chapter 8. The Admittance Formulism; Appendix A. Linear Spaces; Appendix B. Topological Spaces; Appendix C. Topological Linear Spaces.
- Realizability theory for continuous linear systems.
- 9780127795508 (electronic bk.), 0127795502 (electronic bk.), 9780080956060 (electronic bk.), 0080956068 (electronic bk.), 1282290118, and 9781282290112
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 222-224) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 18156663