The problem of inductive logic : Proceedings of the International colloquium in the philosophy of science, London, 1965. [Volume 2] / edited by Imre Lakatos
- Conference Author:
- International Colloquium in the Philosophy of Science (1965 : Bedford College)
- Amsterdam : North-Holland, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 417 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Lakatos, Imre, 1922-1974
- Studies in logic and the foundations of mathematics ; v. 51
- Realistic models in probability / Hans Freudenthal -- Justification of inductive rules of inference / Wesley C. Salmon -- Rule of detachment in inductive logic / Henry E. Kyburg -- Probably knowledge / Richard C. Jeffrey -- Induction by enumeration and induction by elimination / Jaakko Hintikka -- Consilience of inductions / Mary Hesse -- Inductive logic and inductive intuition / Rudolf Carnap -- Changes in the problem of inductive logic / I. Lakatos.
- 9780444534156 and 0444534156
- International conference proceedings.
View MARC record | catkey: 18156746