F. Weinberg International Symposium on Solidification Processing : proceedings of the F. Weinberg International Symposium on Solidification Processing, Hamilton, Ontario, August 27-29, 190 / editors, J.E. Lait, I.C. Samarasekera
- Conference Author:
- F. Weinberg International Symposium on Solidification Processing (1990 : Hamilton, Ont.)
- Elmsford, NY : Pergamon Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lait, J. E.
Samaresekera, Indira Vasanti, 1952-
Metallurgical Society of CIM. Basic Sciences Section
- Proceedings of the Metallurgical Society of the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy ; vol. 20
- This international symposium is in honour of Professor\F\Weinberg who will be retiring from the University of British Columbia this year, following a distinguished career. Six sessions have been organized on Fundamentals of Solidification, Non-ferrous Casting Processes, Continuous and Static Casting of Cast Iron, Novel Solidification Studies and Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Crystal Growth, addressing the state-of-the art in each of these areas. Keynote speakers for the six sessions are: Dr\K\Jackson, Dr\N\Bryson, Prof\H\A\Frederiksson, Prof\I\Minkoff, Prof\M\C\Flemings and Prof\R\Brown.
- "Symposium organized by the Basic Sciences Section of the Metallurgical Society of CIM."
"29th Annual Conference of Metallurgists of CIM."
View MARC record | catkey: 18156855