- Mathematics in science and engineering, v. 180
- Theoretical foundations of functional differential equations -- Stability of retarded equations -- Stability of neutral functionalk differential equations -- Stability of stochastic functional differential equations.
- This book provides an introduction to the structure and stability properties of solutions of functional differential equations. Numerous examples of applications (such as feedback systrems with aftereffect, two-reflector antennae, nuclear reactors, mathematical models in immunology, viscoelastic bodies, aeroautoelastic phenomena and so on) are considered in detail. The development is illustrated by numerous figures and tables.
- 9780080963143 (electronic bk.)
0080963145 (electronic bk.)
012417941X (pbk. ; alk. paper)
0124179401 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 202-214) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18157464