Treatise on materials science and technology. Vol. 2 / edited by Herbert Herman
- New York ; London : Academic Press, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 398 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Herman, Herbert
- Treatise on materials science and technology ; 2
- Merwe, J.H. van der. Epitaxial interfaces. -- Schmatz, W. X-ray and neutron scattering studies on disordered crystals. -- Fradin, F.Y. and Neumann, P. Structures and properties of superconducting materials. -- Wang, Franklin F.Y. Physical and chemical properties of garnets. -- Indexes.
- Treatise on Materials Science and Technology, Volume 2 covers the fundamental properties and characterization of materials, ranging from simple solids to complex heterophase systems. The book presents articles on epitaxial interfaces from the point of view of structure, both ideal and as a two-dimensional defected network; on X-ray and neutron scattering on disordered crystals; and on the structures and properties of superconducting materials. The text also includes articles on the physics and chemistry of garnets, as well as the observed properties and structures to methods of preparation. Pr.
- 9781483218113 (electronic bk.)
1483218112 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 18158001