Probabilistic analysis and related topics. Volume 2 / edited by A.T. Bharucha-Reid
- New York ; London : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bharucha-Reid, A. T. (Albert T.)
- Front Cover; Probabilistic Analysis and Related Topics; Copyright Page; Table of Contents; List of Contributors; Preface; Chapter 1. Optimal Control of Stochastic Systems; I. Introduction; II. Existence of Optimal Controls without Feedback; III. Existence of Optimal Feedback Controls; IV. Random Necessary Conditions; V. Analytic Necessary Conditions; ACKNOWLEDGMENTS; REFERENCES; Chapter 2. Gleason Measures; I. Introduction; II. Generalities; III. Orthogonally Scattered Gleason Measures; IV. L2(H) -Spaces and Isometries Generated by OSG Measures; V. Spectral Gleason Measures., VI. Convergence of Gleason MeasuresVII. Gleason Measures in Tensor Products; VIII. Random Gleason Measures; ACKNOWLEDGMENTS; REFERENCES; Chapter 3. An Introduction to Nonstandard Analysis and Hyperfinite Probability Theory; I. Introduction; II. An Introduction to Nonstandard Analysis; III. A Nonstandard Representation of Measurable Spaces and L" IV. Conversion from Nonstandard to Standard Measure Spaces; V. Applications to Stochastic Processes; REFERENCES; Chapter 4. Limit Theorems: Stochastic Matrices, Ergodic Markov Chains, and Measures on Semigroups; I. Introduction and Preliminaries., and II. Limits of Convolutions in Groups and Semigroups: Analysis in Stochastic MatricesIII. Ergodicity of Markov Chains and Probability Measures on Semigroups: An Interplay; IV. Limit Theorems for Convolution Products of Probability Measures on Completely Simple Semigroups; REFERENCES; Index.
- Probabilistic Analysis and Related Topics.
- 9781483275536 (electronic bk.)
1483275531 (electronic bk.)
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 18158238