Characterization of water-quality and bed-sediment conditions in Currituck Sound, North Carolina, prior to the Mid-Currituck Bridge construction, 2011-15 / by Chad Wagner, Sharon Fitzgerald, and Dominick Antolino ; prepared in cooperation with the North Carolina Turnpike Authority
- Wagner, C. Russell
- Additional Titles:
- Characterization of water quality and bed sediment conditions in Currituck Sound, North Carolina, prior to the Mid-Currituck Bridge construction, 2011-15
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 84 pages) : color illustrations, color map
- Additional Creators:
- Fitzgerald, Sharon A. (Sharon Anne), Antolino, Dominick, Geological Survey (U.S.), and North Carolina Turnpike Authority
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2015-1208
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 6, 2016).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18159258