The effect of compositional tailoring on the thermal expansion and tribological properties of PS300 : a solid lubricant composite coating / C. DellaCorte and J.A. Fellenstein
- DellaCorte, Christopher
- Cleveland, Ohio : National National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center, October 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Fellenstein, James A., Lewis Research Center, and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107332
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016)., "October 1996"--Report documentation page., "Prepared for the Annual Meeting sponsored by the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Kansas City, Missouri, 1996.", and "Performing organization: National National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 4).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WU-505-63-1A E-10423
View MARC record | catkey: 18159391