Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration, Mason County, Washington : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration project in Mason County, Washington for April 2015, pursuant to Public Law 87-874, Sec. 209; (76 Stat. 1197).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civil Works)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-139
- Watershed restoration—Washington (State)—Skokomish River Watershed
- Watershed hydrology—Washington (State)—Skokomish River Watershed
- Salmon—Habitat—Washington (State)—Skokomish River Watershed
- Habitat conservation—Washington (State)—Skokomish River Watershed
- Skokomish River Watershed (Wash.)—Environmental conditions
- "[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"May 23, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed July 19, 2016).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18159450