Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans : message from the president of the united states transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to the western Balkans, originally declared in executive order 13219 of June 26, 2001, is to continue in effect beyond June 26, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2009-2017 : Obama)
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans (2016 June 22)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Obama, Barack
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-143
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"June 22, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed July 6, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 18159451