Seismic performance of concrete buildings [electronic resource] / Liviu Crainic and Mihai Munteanu
- Crainic, Liviu N.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 242 pages : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Munteanu, Mihai
- Structures and infrastructures series, 1747-7735 ; v. 9
- ch. 1. Introduction -- ch. 2. Constitutive laws -- ch. 3. Behavior and analysis of reinforced concrete structures under static loads -- ch. 4. Seismic analysis and design methods for reinforced concrete structures -- ch. 5. Structural systems for multistory buildings -- ch. 6. Reinforced concrete frame systems -- ch. 7. Structural wall systems -- ch. 8. Dual systems -- ch. 9. Observations on the behavior of reinforced concrete buildings during earthquakes -- ch. 10. Concluding remarks and recommendations.
- 9780203096390 (e-book : PDF)
- "A Balkema book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-240) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 18162921