Geologic map of the Cowlitz Falls quadrangle, Lewis and Skamania counties, Washington [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Russell C. Evarts and Roger P. Ashley ; prepared in cooperation with the Washington Department of Natural Resources, Geology and Earth Resources Division
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 1993.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 40 cm, on sheet 84 x 102 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (10 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Ashley, Roger P. (Roger Parkmand), 1940-, Evarts, Russell C., and Washington (State). Division of Geology and Earth Resources
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.88:GQ-1682
- Related Titles:
- Cowlitz Falls quadrangle, Lewis and Skamania counties, Washington, geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 122 007ʹ30ʺ--W 122 000ʹ00ʺ/N 46 030ʹ00ʺ--N 46 022ʹ30ʺ).
- Includes 3 col. cross sections, 1 index map, 1 location diagram, and 1 ancillary map.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Pamphlet includes bibliographical references (pages 4-5).
View MARC record | catkey: 1819100