IEEE trial-use recommended practice for distributed interactive simulation : verification, validation, and accreditation / sponsor, Distributed Interactive Simulation Committee of the IEEE Computer Society
- Additional Titles:
- Recommended practice for distributed interactive simulation
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 68 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Computer Society. Distributed Interactive Simulation Committee, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and IEEE Standards Board
- Guidelines are established for the verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A) of distributed interactive simulation (DIS) exercises. "How-to" procedures for planning and conducting DIS exercise VV&A are provided. Intended for use in conjunction with IEEE Std 1278.3-1996, this recommended practice presents data flow and connectivity for all proposed verification and validation activities and provides rationale and justification for each step. VV&A guidance is provided to exercise users/sponsors and developers.
- "IEEE Std 1278.4-1997; issued July 1998 for trial use.", "Approved 9 December 1997, IEEE Standards Board.", and "20 July 1998"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-42).
View MARC record | catkey: 1819306