IEEE guide for the protection of stationary battery systems / sponsor, IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 29 on Stationary Batteries
- Additional Titles:
- Guide for the protection of stationary battery systems
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 59 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 29 on Stationary Batteries
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
IEEE Standards Board
- Guidance in the protection of stationary battery systems is provided. For the purposes of this guide, stationary battery systems include the battery and dc components to and including the first protective device downstream of the battery terminals. This guide does not set requirements; rather, it presents a number of options to the dc system designer of the different types of stationary battery system protection available.
- "IEEE Std 1375-1998."
"Approved 19 March 1998, IEEE-SA Standards Board."
"2 July 1998"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1820109