Wireline operations and procedures
- Corporate Author:
- American Petroleum Institute. Division of Production
- Dallas : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- v,52 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Vocational training series ; book 5
- SURF ACE EQUIPMENT: Wire lines -- Measuring devices -- Weight indicators -- Line-speed indicators -- Reels -- Handling and pressure equipment -- SERVICE TOOLS: Standard service tools -- Various wireline service tools and their use -- Sand bailing and wireline fishing -- SUBSURFACE EQUIPMENTPERMANENT AND REMOVABLE: Subsurface completion and production control equipment -- Communication equipment -- Packoffs -- General information -- Factors to consider in a planned wire completion -- Typical illustrations utilizing subsurface equipment -- SPECIAL PROBLEMS: Corrosion -- Sand -- Paraffin -- Hydrates -- Crooked tubing.
- "Sponsored by the Committee on Vocational Training and the Executive Committee on Training of the American Petroleum Institute Division of Production".
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 52.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 182134