Plain reasons for being a Christian
- Chandler, Samuel, 1693-1766
- London : Printed for J. Roberts ..., 1733.
- The third edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 16 cm (12mo).
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Attributed to Samuel Chandler by ESTC.
Signatures: A-E 6, F 2.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Officium viri sapientiae studiosi / Francis Lee. Oxoniae : Typis L. Lichfield, 1689.
BV4830.L36 1689 c.1 (Book) bound in Officium viri sapientiæ studiosi
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T028037.
View MARC record | catkey: 182184