Budget request, 1983-1984, Penn State University [manuscript], 1983 February 28.
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives. Committee on Appropriations
- Physical Description:
- 1 volumes (57 leaves) : carbon typescript
- Additional Creators:
- Oswald, John W. (John Wieland), 1917-1995
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The verbatim report of the hearing held in the state capitol, Harrisburg, on 28 February 1983, concerns Penn State's 1983-1984 budget request and affirmative action. Speaking for Penn State were president John W. Oswald, Steven Garban (senior vice president for finance), Edward Eddy (provost), Della Price (assistant vice president for student affairs), William Asbury (assistant provost, Affirmative Action), and Robert Patterson (treasurer).
- In the University Archives/Penn State Room, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (MSVF/AN 4762).
View MARC record | catkey: 1822097