German Democratic Republic in change [videorecording] : the end of an era
- Chicago : Britannica, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (31 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Educational Corporation
- Chronicles some of the profound changes in East German society after the border with the West was opened. Conveys the pragmatic German acceptance of change that allowed some Communist Party leaders to remain in power. Talk of a unified Germany began, but the only certainty was that whatever direction the former German Democratic Republic took, it would be determined by the will of the people.
- Related Titles:
- End of an era
- Audience Notes:
- For adolescents and up.
- Title on cassette: The end of an era.
Title from container.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1824185