Developments concerning the national emergency with respect to the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) and the Bosnian Serbs : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report on developments the national emergency with respect to the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) (the "Fry (S/M)") and the Bosnian Serbs--received in the United States House of Representatives December 9, 1996, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 105th Congress, 1st session ; 105-16
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0122-P.
"January 7, 1997."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1997. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1828424