Geohydrology and potential water-supply development on Bumkin, Gallops, Georges, Grape, Lovell, and Peddocks Islands, eastern Massachusetts / by John P. Masterson, Byron D. Stone, and Rick R. Rendigs ; prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources and the Division of Natural Resources
- Masterson, John P.
- Additional Titles:
- Geohydrology and potential water supply development on Bumkin, Gallops, Georges, Grape, Lovell, and Peddocks Islands, eastern Massachusetts
- Marlborough, Mass. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1996. and Denver, CO : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- iii, 22 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stone, Byron D., Rendigs, Richard R., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Massachusetts. Office of Water Resources
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 96-117
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1996? 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1829654