Preliminary geologic map of the Centennial Mountain quadrangle, Bearpaw Mountains, Montana [map] / by D.B. Stewart [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Centennial Mountain quadrangle, Bearpaw Mountains, Montana
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 88 x 60 cm, on sheet 101 x 106 cm, folded to 21 x 28 cm, in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pecora, W. T. (William Thomas), 1913-1972 and Stewart, David B. (David Benjamin), 1928-
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-235
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:31,680. (W 110 000ʹ00ʺ--109 045ʹ00ʺ/N 48 015ʹ00ʺ--N 48 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "Planimetric and geologic features transferred by sketchmaster from aerial photographs (1941 flight) ... based on field investigations in 1951-52.", Includes text, explanation, index map, and bibliographical references., Text by W.T. Pecora and D.B. Stewart., and Relief shown by spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1831730