The managed mosaic : ancient Maya agriculture and resource use / edited by Scott L. Fedick
- Salt Lake City : University of Utah Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 424 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fedick, Scott L., 1956- and Conference on Ancient Maya Agriculture and Biological Resource Management (1991 : University of California, Riverside)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Mayas—Economic conditions—Congresses
- Irrigation farming—Mexico—History—Congresses
- Irrigation farming—Guatemala—History—Congresses
- Subsistence economy—Mexico—History—Congresses
- Subsistence economy—Central America—History—Congresses
- Central America—Antiquities—Congresses
- Papers presented at the Conference on Ancient Maya Agriculture and Biological Resource Management, held Aug. 22-24, 1991, University of California, Riverside.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1831756