Potentiometric surfaces of the intermediate aquifer system, west-central Florida, September 1995 [map] / by P.A. Metz, E.S. Swenson, and K.A. Stelman ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Metz, P. A. (Patricia A.)
- [Reston, Va.?] : The Survey, 1996.
Denver, CO : For sale by Open-File Reports Section.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps ; 39 x 35 cm and 22 x 30 cm, on sheet 92 x 71 cm, folded to 22 x 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stelman, K.A.
Swenson, E. S.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Open-file report ; 96-136
- Figure 1. Composite potentiometric surface of the intermediate aquifer system -- Figure 2. Potentiometric surface of the Tamiami-upper Hawthorne aquifer.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:500,000. (W 82 045ʹ--W 81 015ʹ/N 27 030ʹ--N 26 030ʹ).
Scale approximately 1:500,000. (W 83 000ʹ--W 81 015ʹ/N 28 015ʹ--N 26 030ʹ).
- Includes text, 10 graphs, and 1 location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1996? 1 microfiche negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1832873