Geology of the Jawf-Sakakah quadrangle, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia [cartographic material] / by Richard A. Bramkamp[and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Jawf-Sakakah quadrangle, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Envelope title: Geologic map of the Jawf-Sakakah quadrangle, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 94 x 57 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bramkamp, Richard A. and Arabian American Oil Company
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-201-A
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (E 39 000ʹ00ʺ--E 42 000ʹ00ʺ/N 32 015ʹ00ʺ--N 28 000ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
"Prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey and the Arabian American Oil Company, under the joint sponsorship of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the U.S. Department of State."
Includes index map.
English and Arabic.
View MARC record | catkey: 1833432