Photogeologic map of the White Canyon-7 quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah [map] / by P.P. Orkild ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Orkild, Paul P.
- Additional Titles:
- White Canyon-7 quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah, photogeologic map
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 71 x 61 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; I-163
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 110 015ʹ00ʺ--W 110 007ʹ30ʺ/N 37 052ʹ30ʺ--N 37 045ʹ00ʺ).
- "The aerial photographs used for photogeologic interpretation were taken in September 1951, and 1952."
"This map has been compiled mainly from photogeologic data but has not been checked in the field."
Includes quadrangle index map.
"Base map modified from U.S. Geological Survey preliminary topographic map, White Canyon 1 SW quadrangle, Utah."
View MARC record | catkey: 1834000