Photogeologic map of the Mount Peale-11 quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah [map] / by R.J. Hackman and G.E. Tolbert ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Hackman, Robert J.
- Additional Titles:
- Mount Peale-11 quadrangle, San Juan County, Utah
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 71 x 61 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Tolbert, G. E., U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-159
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 109 022ʹ30ʺ--W 109 015ʹ00ʺ/N 38 015ʹ00ʺ--N 38 007ʹ30ʺ).
- "The aerial photographs used for photogeologic interpretation were taken in June 1950.", 'This map has been compiled mainly from photogeologic data but has not been checked in the field.", and "Base map modified from Soil Conservation Service map, Utah-288."
View MARC record | catkey: 1834058