Reconnaissance geologic map and geochemical analyses of stream-sediment and rock samples of the Anchorage A-6 quadrangle, Alaska / by Sandra H.B. Clark and Martha E. Yount ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-351
- Sheet 1. Geologic map. Location of stream-sediment and rock samples. Table 1 -- Sheet 2. Table 2 (Stream-sediment samples). Table 3 (Semi-quantitative rock samples).
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:63,360 (W 149°15ʹ00ʺ--W 148°52ʹ30ʺ/N 61°15ʹ00ʺ--N 61°00ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Includes text, tables, index map, and explanation of rock units., "Bedrock geology by Sandra H.B. Clark, Martha E. Yount, Susan R. Bartsch and Pamela S. Morse, 1969-1971. Contacts of bedrock and surficial deposits by H.R. Schmoll and E. Dobrovolny, 1971.", and Sheet 2 includes 41 statistical tables.
View MARC record | catkey: 18359153