Centre County Council for Human Services records
- Corporate Author:
- Centre County Council for Human Services
- Physical Description:
- 0.417 linear feet
- Restrictions on Access:
- Collection is open for research.
- The Centre County Council for Human Services is an educational and grant-giving organization which supports community-minded human service agencies and individuals in Centre County, Pennsylvania. This collection consists of correspondence and newspaper clippings created and maintained by the Centre County Council for Human Services of Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- In the Special Collections Library, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (#09775).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Gift of Centre County Council for Human Services ; 2016.
- Administrative History:
- Centre County Council for Human Services, a non-profit organization, was incorporated in 1968 to organize the Health and Welfare Agencies of Centre County. The council's mission is to provide opportunities for the betterment of the community through collaboration, education, networking and the promotion of volunteerism. The organization is a cooperative endeavor linking over 96 Centre County health and human services agencies, faith-based organizations and interested individuals together.
View MARC record | catkey: 18359673