Zara[theta]uštra, Philo, the Achaemenids and Israel : being a treatise upon the antiquity and influence of the Avesta / for the most part delivered as university lectures, by Dr. Lawrence H. Mills
- Mills, L. H. (Lawrence Heyworth), 1837-1918
- Additional Titles:
- Zarathustra, Philo, the Achaemenids and Israel
- Chicago : Open Court Publishing Co., 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xiii,208,xiv,-460 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- "Composed at the request of the trustees of the Sir J. Jejeebhoy translation fund of Bombay". and Several of the chapters contained in this book have been rewritten from articles printed in the Asiatic quarterly review and later in the Journal of the Royal Asiatic society, in that of the American Oriental society, in the American journal of philology, as well as in the Critical review. cf. Pref.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1836