Don't shout too loud [videorecording] / directed & produced by Courtney D. Campbell ; a Changing Directions Films production
- [Portland, Or.] : Changing Directions Films, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (51 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Courtney D., Camp, Dave, and Changing Directions Films
- Language Note:
- In English with English subtitles.
- "Leading up to the 2010 FIFA World Cup, media organizations reported that 40,000 sex workers would be trafficked into South Africa. The prediction was a gross overestimation based on unsubstantiated evidence. So why was it made and what was the effect? "Don't Shout Too Loud" offers the harsh and unsettling theory that special interest groups are manipulating public policy in order to promote their agendas by inflating the scope of human trafficking. In doing so, they cause public panic and resources to be directed away from those who require the most help"--Film website.
- Videodisc release of the 2011 motion picture.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editors, John Petrina, Courtney Campbell, Andy Blubaugh ; director of photography, David Jones ; original music, Dave Camp.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; NTSC.
- Official selection Eugene International Film Festival, 2013; Official selection BendFilm Festival, 2013; Official selection 27th Wine Country Film Festival.
View MARC record | catkey: 18360312