From the Pleistocene to the Holocene [electronic resource] : human organization and cultural transformations in prehistoric North America / edited by C. Britt Bousman and Bradley J. Vierra
- College Station : Texas A&M University Press, 2012.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 327 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Bousman, C. Britt, Vierra, Bradley J., Society for American Archaeology. Annual Meeting (70th : 2005 : Salt Lake City, Utah), and ebrary, Inc
- Antiquities, Prehistoric—North America—Congresses
- Human beings—Climatic factors—North America—Congresses
- Human ecology—North America—Congresses
- Hunting and gathering societies—North America—Congresses
- Indians of North America—Antiquities—Congresses
- Paleoecology—North America—Congresses
- Paleo-Indians—North America—Congresses
- Pleistocene-Holocene boundary—Congresses
- North America—Antiquities—Congresses
- 9781603447607 (hardcover (printed case) : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 18360507