Marijuana legalization [electronic resource] : what everyone needs to know / Jonathan P. Caulkins [and others].
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 266 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. (Jonathan Paul), 1965- and ebrary, Inc
- What is marijuana and what would it mean to legalize it? -- Who uses marijuana? -- How is marijuana produced and distributed today? -- How stringent is marijuana enforcement in the U.S.? -- What are the risks of using marijuana? -- What is known about the non-medicinal benefits of using marijuana? -- What are the medicinal benefits of using marijuana? -- What are the pros and cons of legalization generally? -- How is legalization of marijuana different from legalization of other drugs? -- What is the context of the legalization debate? -- What if marijuana were treated like alcohol? -- Could one state in the U.S. legalize marijuana if the federal government didn't? -- How would marijuana legalization affect me personally? -- Between marijuana prohibition and commercial legalization : is there any middle ground? -- Can industrial hemp save the planet? -- What do the authors think about marijuana legalization?.
- 9780199913732 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780199913718 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 18360729