A bigger splash / Fox Searchlight Pictures and Studiocanal present a Frenesy Film production in association with Cota Films ; directed by Luca Guadagnino; produced by Michael Costigan, Luca Guadagnino
- Los Angeles, California : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (124 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Guadagnino, Luca, 1971-, Costigan, Michael, Swinton, Tilda, Schoenaerts, Matthias, 1977-, Fiennes, Ralph, Johnson, Dakota, 1989-, Le Saux, Yorick, 1968-, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Studio Canal, Frenesy Film, Cota Films, and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
- It's the story of a famous rock star vacationing with her lover on a remote Italian island. While the couple basks in the foreshadowing heat of the Mediterranean sun, their lives are soon disrupted by the unexpected visit of an old flame and his seductive daughter, creating a whirlwind of jealousy, passion and, ultimately, danger for everyone involved.
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): Bigger splash (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): Bigger splash (Motion picture). French
Container of (expression): Bigger splash (Motion picture). Spanish
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1 Dolby digital surround 2.0
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for graphic nudity, some strong sexual content, language and brief drug use.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2015.
Wide screen (1.85:1) HD.
Bonus features: featurettes; gallery; theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cinematography by Yorick le Saux.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tilda Swinton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Ralph Fiennes, Dakota Johnson.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; widescreen (1.85:1); Dolby Digital 5.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 18361212