Geological map of Irān / compiled under supervision of NIOC-EP, Exploration Division, and Geological Survey of Iran by H. Huber and J. Eftekhār-nezhād ; cartography by Irān Relief Co. under supervision of Ā. Āfaghi, M. M. Sālek, J. Moazami
- Huber, H., active 1975-
- Tehran : National Iranian Oil Company, Exploration Division, [1975-1978]
- Physical Description:
- 6 maps : color ; 83 x 77 cm or smaller, on sheets 103 x 81 cm or smaller
- Additional Creators:
- Eftekhār-nezhād, J., Shirkat-i Iktishāf va Tawlīd-i Naft, Shirkat-i Millī-i Naft-i Īrān, Sāzmān-i Zamīnʹshināsī-i Kishvar, and Irān Relief Co.
- Sheet no. 1. North-west Irān. -- Sheet no. 2. North-central Irān. -- Sheet no. 3. North-east Irān. -- Sheet no. 4. South-west Irān. -- Sheet no. 5. South-central Irān. -- Sheet no. 6. South-east Irān.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 (E 44°01ʹ--E 63°20ʹ/N 39°46ʹ--N 25°03ʹ).
- Relief shown by spot heights. Depths shown by contours.
At head of map title: National Iranian Oil Company Exploration and Production with considerable contribution of Geological Survey of Irān.
Includes text, sheet index, and "Index map of geological information."
Text on verso.
Inset on sheet 4: Map of southwest Iran and northern Persian Gulf oil fields.
Accompanied by geological cross sections. ( leaves : color maps ; 48 x 90 cm or smaller)
- Geographic Coverage:
- Geographic coverage complete in 6 sheets.
View MARC record | catkey: 18361261