Equilibrium and transfer in porous media 2 : transfer laws / Jean-François Daïan
- Daïan, Jean-François
- London ; Hoboken, New Jersey : ISTE : Wiley, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (230 pages) : illustrations
- Front Matter -- Transport and Transfer: From Homogeneous Phases to Porous Media / Jean-François Daïan -- Isothermal Transport in the Pore Space / Jean-François Daïan -- Glossary.
- "This book provides a detailed analysis of the aspects required for the understanding of many experimental techniques in the field of porous media transport phenomena. It is aimed at students or engineers who may not be looking specifically to become theoreticians in porous media, but wish to integrate knowledge of porous media with their previous scientific culture, or who may have encountered them when dealing with a technological problem. While avoiding the details of the more mathematical and abstract developments of the theories of macroscopization, the author gives as accurate and rigorous an idea as possible of the methods used to establish the major laws of macroscopic behavior in porous media."--Provided by publisher.
- 9781118931271 (e-book)
1118931254 (electronic bk.)
9781118931257 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18362480