Bonds without borders : a history of the Eurobond market / Chris O'Malley
- O'Malley, Chris
- Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Wiley finance series
- Bonds Without Borders; Contents; Foreword; Introduction: Fifty Years of the Eurobond Market; CHAPTER 1 Before the Beginning: To 1962; Notes; CHAPTER 2 Building the Base: 1963-1969; Notes; CHAPTER 3 Oil and Turmoil: 1970-1979; Notes; CHAPTER 4 Masters of the Market: 1979-1984; Notes; CHAPTER 5 Going Global: 1985-1989; Notes; CHAPTER 6 The Derivatives Dash: 1990-1995; Notes; CHAPTER 7 Convergence and Credit: 1995-1999; Notes; CHAPTER 8 Of .Coms and Cons: 1999-2004; Notes; CHAPTER 9 Mark-to-Model: 2004-2007; Notes; CHAPTER 10 Busts and Bailouts: 2007-2010; Notes.
CHAPTER 11 Sinking Sovereigns: 2011-2013Notes; Postscript; Notes; Glossary; Index; EULA.
- The only complete history of the Eurobond market in print Bonds without Borders: A History of the Eurobond Market provides a big-picture understanding of the birth and growth of the world''s largest international market for capital-Eurobonds. International capital investment is a hot topic and this unique book is an essential resource for anyone interested in understanding cross-border bonds. The narrative starts at the very beginning, with the origin of international debt financing in medieval Italian city-states. Tracing cross-border debt through the ages, Bonds without Borders covers the fi.
- 9781118843864 (electronic bk.)
111884386X (electronic bk.)
9781118843871 (electronic bk.)
1118843878 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18362526