Photogeologic map of the Navajo Mountain-12 quadrangle, Kane and San Juan Counties, Utah [map] / by H.S. Bennett
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Navajo Mountain-12 quadrangle, Kane and San Juan Counties, Utah
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 47 cm, on sheet 71 x 61 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bennett, H. S.
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-45
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 111 000ʹ00ʺ--W 110 052ʹ30ʺ/N 37 015ʹ00ʺ--N 37 007ʹ30ʺ).
- "The aerial photographs used for photogeologic interpretation were taken in May 1948 and September and October 1952."
"Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
View MARC record | catkey: 1836303