Pinky and the Brain. Volume 2 [videorecording] / Amblin Entertainment
- Additional Titles:
- Steven Spielberg presents Pinky and the Brain. 2 vol
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (478 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Spielberg, Steven, 1946-, Paulsen, Rob, 1956-, LaMarche, Maurice, 1958-, Amblin Entertainment (Firm), and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English dialogue; optional French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Disc 1: Brain of the future ; Brinky ; Hoop schemes ; Leave it to beavers/Cinebrainia ; Brain noir ; Pinky and the Brain and-- Larry/Where the deer and the mousealopes play -- Disc 2: Brain's bogie/Say what, Earth? ; My Feldmans, my friends ; All you need is Narf/Pinky's plan ; This old mouse ; Brain storm -- Disc 3: A meticulous analysis of history/Funny, you don't look Rhennish ; The Pinky protocol ; Brain drained ; Mice don't dance ; Brain acres ; Pinky and the Brainmaker/Calvin Brain -- Disc 4: Pinky suavo/T.H.E.Y. ; The real life ; Brain's way ; A Pinky and the Brain Halloween ; Brainy Jack.
- A genius mouse and his stupid sidekick try to conquer the world each night.
- Related Titles:
- Pinky and the Brain (Television program)
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Title from container.
Contains 22 episodes from the series.
Originally released as a television series, 1995-1998.
Special features: The audition (of Mark Hamill and Wayne Knight).
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Senior producer, Tom Ruegger ; voice director, Andrea Romano ; production companies, Amblin Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television Animation, Warner Bros. Television.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Voiced by Maurice LaMarche (The Brain) and Rob Paulsen (Pinky).
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., dual-layer.
View MARC record | catkey: 18363415