Advanced Directives for the professional / [produced by] NEVCO Productions
- Naples, Florida : National Educational Video, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- National Educational Video, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Discussing end-of-life care with patients and their families can be very difficult. Despite the challenge, advanced planning helps to ensure that each patient can die as they wish. In this program, you will learn the key points of an advanced directive and see examples of directives by statutes. These tools will not only teach professionals about the ethical dilemmas they face when end-of-life is near, but will also help families develop a sense of peace in this trying time.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 19, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 18365762